Wild Projects for families is the perfect book for outdoor, nature based crafting together.
Lots of activities creating fun projects with resources found in your own backyard!
- Banish boredom and build connections with more than 20 DIY projects and family adventure ideas in one handy book.
- Projects include building a bug hotel, mud kitchen and garden games, camping in the backyard as well as outdoor adventure ideas like geocaching.
- Projects use real tools and natural materials from around the home, garage and garden.
- Easy to follow instructions, with full colour photos and illustrations.
- Book 4 in the Nature Craft Series.