The Somewhere Co have your next picnic or festival in the bag with a Spring Fling Picnic Rug
Your next outdoor picnic is about to get a whole lot more chic! Grab your friends and get ready to spend the afternoon lounging around with your loved ones. Our large picnic rug features a soft velvety fabric that you’ll never want to leave. Why would you when you have space for all your favourite people (and food!)?
Crafted by Victorian artist Amy Gibbs, Blushing Banksia is made up of Australia’s drier climate bush natives like wattle, banksia, daisies, pig face and tea tree. Amy’s artwork is well researched and inspired by what she finds on her daily walks – she loves to get lost in the painting of her art piece!
- Size: 150cm x 200cm | 59” x 78” (flat), 42cm x 11cm | 16.5” x 4.3” (rolled)
- Fits four people comfortably with space in the middle for food!
- Adjustable and removable vegan leather shoulder strap
- Sturdy vegan leather carry handle
- Material: Synthetic fleece with waterproof lining underside
- Artist design
- Vegan leather and gold hardware
- Spot clean/hand wash, use a small amount of laundry powder for stains
- Hose down and lay flat to dry for large messes
- Grass or fur can be removed with a lint roller
- Sand can be brushed away with a bristle brush, and excess can be vacuumed
- Underside is wipeable
- Do not iron