The Somewhere Co Picnic Rug - Posy Skies
Your next outdoor picnic is about to get a whole lot more chic! Grab your friends and get ready to spend the afternoon lounging around with your loved ones. Our large picnic rug features a soft velvety fabric that you’ll never want to leave. Why would you when you have space for all your favourite people (and food!)?
Featuring seriously stunning prints, faux leather accents and a waterproof backing, our picnic blankets are pretty and practical. Like all TSC picnic products, the shoulder strap means you can go hands-free, making set up and pack down a little easier. Did we mention they’re compact and super easy to roll up too? Time to plan your next picnic, and get ready to turn heads at the park with this picnic mat. It’s what your picnic dreams are made of!
Artist: Tara Lilly
Tara grew up on a family farmland in rural North California surrounded by the redwood forest, open meadows, and the melodic sounds of birds singing. Posy Skies is a bright floral field of wild flowers on a crisp blue sky day. Sure to liven up any day, this hand painted print is sure to put a smile on your dial.
- Size: 150cm x 200cm | 59” x 78” (flat), 42cm x 11cm | 16.5” x 4.3” (rolled)
- Fits four people comfortably with space in the middle for food!
- Adjustable and removable vegan leather shoulder strap
- Sturdy vegan leather carry handle
- Material: Fleece with waterproof lining underside
- Artist design
- Vegan leather and gold hardware
- Spot clean/hand wash, use a small amount of laundry powder for stains
- Hose down and lay flat to dry for large messes
- Grass or fur can be removed with a lint roller
- Sand can be brushed away with a bristle brush, and excess can be vacuumed
- Underside is wipeable
- Do not iron